Monday 23 September 2013

My Monday: Week in the Life

This week, I want to share my Week in the Life album with you. I went to an all-day crop on Saturday - it was a charity crop in aid of a local charity, The Sunshine Foundation. And during the day, I worked on my Week in the Life album. I had planned to put my album together at The Paperie's Week in the Life crop coming this Saturday but all of my siblings are going to be in town so I won't be able to make it.

So, here's how my Monday pages turned out.

First, my daily mixed media page.

Cover

Then, an enlarged photo.

Biggie

And then my photos. I used 3 pages of divided protectors from the Sn@p line. Then I edited the pictures in Photoshop Elements 10 so I could print them as 4x6's. It was easy once I got the hang of it and I got a lot of practice during week.

Album Mon 1

Album Mon 2

Album Mon 3

Album Mon 4

Album Mon 5

Album Mon 6


All of the supplies for this page came from my LSS, The Paperie. They had a wonderful getting-ready-for-WITL start up class a few weeks back and then during Week in the Life they sent out daily emails with loads of tips and tricks. It was great. And don't forget about the crop this Saturday, September 28. You should definitely go and put your book together. There is nothing like a finished Week in the Life album.

I have more pages to share with you so stop by again tomorrow and check it out!

Thanks for stopping it!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment